Phoenix UI: A Pattern Library
While I’ve focused a lot on writing reusable code for this website, this effort hasn’t been replicated for its design. Having spent a year using libraries, I know the importance they play in creating consistent, scalable designs.
So I made a pattern library!
Using Bootstrap’s grid system, and tweaking elements of Atomic Design for my benefit, Phoenix UI was born. Feel free to check it out!
I’m hoping that it will have as big an impact on my process as my moves to a CMS (for site maintenance) and SASS (for styling). But only time will tell…
Articles in the "Website Design" series
- Previous site designs
- Website Design 1: The First One
- Website Design 2: The One That Fixed The First One
- Website Design 3: The One That Moved To A CMS
- Website Design 4: The One That Did User Research
- Website Design 5: The One That Defined The Reading Experience
- Website Design 6: The One That Got Showcased
- Phoenix UI: A Pattern Library